From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of 20100
Sent: 19 April 2009 23:06
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Authorizing Unidata

Hi

When the hardware CPU is replaced or if we re-install on a new platform,
Unidata needs to be re-authorized.

When one purchased Unidata, can it be re-authorised at any time, or do you
need to have it covered by a support agreement to do so?

We just want to replace the hardware, keep the same version of Unidata, etc,
but have stopped paying support a few years ago. Before we do so, we want to
make sure we can still re-authorized it on the IBM web site.

Thanks for your input