Hi Scott,

<AD>

We offer a our FabMan fabrication and manufacturing software package that can be installed for Build-to-Stock/Build-to-Order manufacturers, Job-Shops or Machine Shops, to provide any combination of functionality. It includes the basic business modules that you listed below (Sales Orders and Sales History, Inventory Control, AP / AR Financials ) plus modules for Estimating, Shop Floor Control, Finite Scheduling, Statistical Process Control, Tools Management, Payroll and EDI.

These modules can be installed in any selection and combination you wish to provide the "other basic MFG type related applications" that you're looking for.

We include all the source code in every installation so it can be easily customized.

FabMan runs on most generic Pick databases and on Universe and QM.

I'll be glad to discuss the features of FabMan, your client's specific needs and how we match up with those needs.

I look forward to hearing from you,

</AD>

Dave

Dave Taylor