Dan,

I tried it and got zero for the NSELECT result - as it should be. I suspect you
have one or more VOC keys that have attribute marks, value marks or newlines in
them. This will affect your select list.
If you LIST the results of the SELECT I would expect there to be a couple of
errors. They should be the beginning of the VOC keys and will allow you to find
and fix the problem.

Jeffrey Lee
Senior Analyst/Programmer

IT Vision Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 309 336 904)
PO Box 881, Canning Bridge WA 6153
Level 3, Kirin Centre, 15 Ogilvie Road, Applecross, WA, 6153
P:  (08) 9315 7000    F:  (08) 9315 7088
W: http://www.itvision.com.au

NOTICE : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only
and may
contain confidential or privileged material. Any unauthorised review, use,
alteration,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail (including any attachments) by an
unintended recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
as soon as
possible by return e-mail and then delete both messages.