Morning all

Does anybody know of a way / setting that I can get the extended character
setting to work in UniVerse / SB+ / SB Client

ie
ALT+148 = v

If I type this in, I get nothing. I think it is because there are seen as
non-prinitable characters by UniVerse, but I am no sure.

System Info
~~~~~~~~
Universe 10.1.24 (PICK)
System Builder 5.3
Emulator: SB Client 5.3

Regards
Bjvrn Behr
SUMMIT CORE Developer
Tel No: +27 12 673 3251
Fax No: +27 12 673 4681
E-Mail: be...@frstia.co.za<mailto:be...@frstia.co.za>

________________________________
The information in or attached to this e-mail message is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail or the authorised representative of the
recipient then please notify the sender of this e-mail immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. You may not print, store,
forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause
information in this message to be disclosed to any other person.

FRSTIA cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious
software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data
corruption resulting there from.

Employees or representatives of FRSTIA are not permitted to send unsolicited
messages ("spam") and FRSTIA cannot be held liable for their sending of such
mail. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by
sending an email to i...@frstia.co.za.

If this message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or
materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender's scope of
employment with FRSTIA and only the sender can be held liable in his/her
personal capacity.