From: Jeff Ritchie <jritc...@lawsocnsw.asn.au>
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Sent: Thu, 7 May 2009 9:52 am
Subject: RE: [U2] Another probably simple SB+ issue.

G,

Advice at this stage would be not to replicate as there appears to be a bug
in SBClient, i.e. once you get the issue happening there's no way to reverse
it that I know of.

1. Double click an SB+ item to bring up the oonnect screen, the one with the
telephone, computers, satelite et al images.

2. From the top window menu select "File".

3. From the drop down menu select "Print Options".

4. Tick "Use Windows Print Drivers"

5. Click the "OK" button.

Note even after leaving and returning to the "Print Options" window the "Use
Windows Print Drivers" appears unclicked, that's a bug.

6. Connect to an SB+ session, selecting GUI mode.

7. Once in SB+ select a menu to go one down from the first menu you see.

8. You should now be seeing an icon bar below the top drop down menu, think
this may have to be setup.

9. Click on the printer icon to do a page dump and it no longer goes direct
to the printer.

We have managed to reproduce on three machines but no one can work out how to
fix it. Thinking if we canned the whole SB+ thing and went with a web
interface this would be a whole bunch easier in the long run. Of course the
goal here, according to management, is to migrate to Oracle so that's
probably a moot point :(

Cheers,
Jeff