Senility is so productive.... :-( And I was thinking, just as I hit the
'send' button, that I had sent a BEL . . .

Karl

On Thu, May 21, 2009 6:20 am, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
> In message
> <ae8acc132c0f1c4de288c5fa7b72a53e.squir...@webmail.ourldsfamily.com>,
> Karl Pearson <ka...@ourldsfamily.com> writes
>>CHAR(8) is a tab, IIRC.
>
> That's a backspace, actually.
>
> Tab is char(9)
>>
>>Karl
>
> Cheers,
> Wol
> --
> Anthony W. Youngman <pi...@thewolery.demon.co.uk>
> 'Yings, yow graley yin! Suz ae rikt dheu,' said the blue man, taking the
> thimble. 'What *is* he?' said Magrat. 'They're gnomes,' said Nanny. The
> man
> lowered the thimble. 'Pictsies!' Carpe Jugulum, Terry Pratchett 1998
> Visit the MaVerick web-site - <http://www.maverick-dbms.org> Open Source
> Pick

---
Karl Pearson
ka...@ourldsfamily.com
Owner/Administrator of the sites at
http://ourldsfamily.com
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---
 Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
 for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
 --Benjamin Franklin
---