From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Baker Hughes
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009 14:53
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] Basic Developer Toolkit - Eclipse SDK

Is anyone using the Eclipse SDK that was released recently (I think part
of the UV 10.2 rollout pkg)?

I don't remember seeing any threads regarding it so I'm wondering if
folks are just working away with it with no issues or questions, or if
most haven't found a use for it, or haven't discovered it.

I haven't had a project yet 'in my day job' that calls for it, but am
thinking about other projects. Does anyone know of a fast-start guide?
The look and feel is a lot like visual studio, but it's been a couple of
years since I dabbled in that either.

If Nathan R. or Marcie G. are listening, this could be an opportunity
for a webinar.

-Baker

This communication, its contents and any file attachments transmitted
with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential proprietary information.
Access by any other party without the express written permission of the
sender is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you have received this communication in error you may not copy,
distribute or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Please destroy it and contact the sender.

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message