We have an issue where UOJ sessions initiated by our web app server
occasionally get hung.  This is a rare occurrance, but when it does
happen the end user on the site usually repeats the action that causes
it enough times to chew up a large number of UV licenses.  The sessions
remain until killed via "kill -9" at the linux OS level.  We had this
problem once in the past and were able to track down the offending UV
BASIC subroutine via PORT.STATUS because of a unique "EXECUTE 'SELECT
...'" within the program.  We're not so lucky this time and PORT.STATUS
is not providing any useful info that would point to what subroutine was
called.  Is there any way to know what the hung session is doing aside
from adding code to write out logging info within every subroutine
called by UOJ?  Maybe something in the /proc filesystem?

We're running UV 10.2.7 on RedHat ES 5.1.

Thanks,
John