I am sure we used to be able to do this using I-type, but I cannot remember how.

Now we are using I-types again (not just ocreelatives), I want to be able to show each item outstanding for an account, with a running balance.

Can anyone help?

I have been to the doc, and read about CALC and TOTAL, but they seem to apply to totalling lines (and I can't make that work either - I am feeling very inadequate).

TIA, Kate

Kate Stanton
Walstan Systems Ltd
4 Kelmarna Ave, Herne Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
Ph: +64 9 360 5310  Fax: +64 9 376 0750  Mobile: +64 21 400 486
Email: k...@walstan.com