Using LTS gets you to compare each element of an array to each of another.
Reuse will repeat the last element if you have an unequal number of elements in
each array.

It could also be a problem that this dictionary has an "MTS" conversion. It is
probably comparing a time to zero.  By the way, use (ICONVS, OCONVS) on a
multivalue field. Or make another dictionary without the conversion, but
pointing at the same data.

also look up (CATS, GES, GTS, LES, LTS, EQS, ORS, ANDS, MULS, NUMS, FMTS, LENS,
and so on.)