Yeah, but that's pervasive technology rhetoric. Tell someone that DB2 is
better than their database, or that Vista is better than their OS, or that
yahoomail is better than their mail, or that COBOL or Java is better than
their language and you will get the same thing. The planet still seems big
enough for all of the above and then some, so I think this planet can
accommodate us too. smiles.  --dawn
P.S. My blog is still http://snupnow.wordpress.com in case you are
interested and have not yet subscribed by e-mail or rss
--
Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today