From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Oaks, Harold
Sent: Friday, 24 July 2009 1:56 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] FW: Universe just quits

David, Henry:

In my original testiing it seemed ineffective, with the following
occurring if running our menu program in my testing:

Your program has aborted from the application
  Please contact your system administrator
Enter Q to log out or any key to continue=

Just hitting the Enter key puts you right back into the menu, no actual
logout, so it didn't do what we wanted.

But, perhaps I was too hasty.

Putting AUTOLOGOUT 180 in the LOGIN record in the VOC would implement it
each time a user logged in, but how do you set it up globally?

Many thanks-
Harold

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.