Do you have any rogue "cmd.exe" processes running on the server? One of the
most common causes we've seen for stuck licenses is that the uv session
launched a DOS /c command line process that was somehow problematic. Killing
the uv process was not enough, the cmd.exe process it launched had to be
zapped as well, only then would the uvlictool free up the license.

Dan