Group,

I'm looking for ballpark pricing for the following Unidata/SB setup for
development. I used to deal with IBM directly not a var. I prefer this
arrangement but it's not mandatory.  I have lost all my US IBM contacts over
the last 2 years.

What I need is pricing for the following:

5-User Development license for Unidata 7.x for Windows

Development License for SBServer or whatever the most current incarnication
is. I know there was talk about making SB a .Net component(s).

1-5 SBClient licenses (if the .Net components aren't production ready).

Plus Annual support/maintenance for the above.

Please feel free to contact me OFFLINE as I don't want to make your pricing
info public. =)

Thanks,

Don Verhagen (donrem...@thissoutheast-florida.com)
(please make sure to remove the rem...@this from the email address).