> 'plain please then what I did wrong here then:

Basic error: you forgot to translate from client-speak.

When a client says 'yes' they mean 'mostly'.
When a client says 'no' they mean 'not usually/yet'.
When a client says 'always' they mean 'sometimes'.
When a client says 'never' they mean 'until..'

Like

"We never have option margins in currencies other that the option currency"
means "we forgot about this one guy who we always margin in USD regardless and
he's our biggest client"

and

"We never manufacture taller than 4 metres because our build bays won't take it"
means "except for that lot we sent off to Australia as kits"

and

"We never charge below cost" means "until we really want that leader.."

Simple

:)

Brian 'always ready for remote working'..