Matthew,

First, I want to mention that there are a number of writeups already on the PickWiki website:

http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CreateWebInterfaces

We use u2pipe for our customers' websites. We don't need to install UniObjects on hosted webservers (many hosting services don't let you install them.) Currently, the websites are written in either ASP, PHP, or ColdFusion.

The upside is that it doesn't tie up a U2 license for the duration of a user session, and that's its downside too -- it's possible for telnet users to eat up all the available licenses.

You say you're "looking to develop a web solution for our product" -- what kind of product is it? Will you host the website for all your customers, or will they each have their own deployment? Will it be a heavy traffic site, or low traffic geared towards internal employees or selected customers? Are you looking to create the next FaceBook?

rex