What's in a name? BTW: I never liked "Ardent Software"...thank goodness that
name hasn't been brought back... yet! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Henry Unger
Sent: Thursday, 8 October 2009 7:26 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 is now Rocket U2

Funny you should ask. Andy Youniss, Rocket's CEO, was asked the question of the
origination of "Rocket" last night at dinner, and the short answer was that at
the time 20 years ago, he liked it.

Although it may feel retro to some, I disagree that it carries a negative
connotation. One of the leading companies in the commercialization of space
today, Space Exploration Technologies, uses the term in its material on
http://www.spacex.com. In addition, NASA is a Rocket customer.

The reason that "rocketship" has not been used in science fiction in decades is
for decades it has been fact, not fiction.

Henry

Henry P. Unger
Hitech Systems, Inc.
http://www.hitech.com

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.