From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bessel, Karen
Sent: 26 October 2009 16:48
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] UV Call Stack

I had a trigger question last week, and I received some help from the list
(thanks!), and I have another question.

A member of the list sent me a program that he uses for triggers, and it's
really nifty, except it uses a U2 function - SYSTEM(49) - that doesn't seem
to have an equivalent in UV.

ARGGGHHHH.

The most important part of this trigger is to get the call stack and write
it out so that I know what program is writing this garbage out.

Something like this:

Procedure is: KEB; pc = 5C; source line = 20

Called from: PRE.KEB; pc = 6; source line = 13

PRE.KEB was the main-line program - called KEB @ line 13.

Broke out of KEB at line 20.

I need programs and source code line#s. If RAID can show it to me, it's got
to be accessible somehow, right?

Karen Bessel
Software Developer

Tyler Technologies, Inc.