From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: 27 October 2009 22:09
To: U2 Mail List
Subject: [U2] Wiki

I've been trying to add something to the U2 wiki but am unable to get the
document located in the correct category within the wiki.  I've read the
instructions but they're of little help.  Editing other pages don't help
either.  Looking up the wiki markups on the internet doesn't help much.

When looking at the wiki structure I see it seems to be out of structure,
which means others are having similar problems.  It was easy to add a page
but nearly impossible to properly insert it into the category structure of
the wiki.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill