It means that I am using my current employer's email system to post the
availability and that the employer is supportive of it. My employer also has
Master Service Agreements with its customers that often contain restrictions on
hiring me away. My employer, cognizant of the current economy, will allow me to
talk even to current customers without the prospect of litigation or requiring
the posting of an agency fee.

Marvin R. Fisher
Technical Resource Group
A Pipeline Group Company
2850 Red Hill Ave.
Suite 110
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Tel (949) 296-8380 ext. 620
Fax (949) 756-0029
Pipeline Software Statement: This email message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The contents contained within, including any attached
files, are intended solely for the addressee(s). Access by anyone other than
the addressee(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action, taken or not taken, in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have
received this email message in error, please contact the sender. Any views
expressed within are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Pipeline-Software,
Inc., Santa Ana, CA.

(The contents of this email message have been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses.)