From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jacques G.
Sent: 27 January 2010 19:05
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] UODOT.NET and performance counter errors on Windows 2003

Hello,

When deploying web services which use UODOTNET.DLL on a Windows 2003
environment, I frequently encounter security errors pertaining to
"performance counters".  I never have these errors when deploying on XP
machines.  Anyone here have a procedure that gets rid of that error every
time ?

So far I've added the ASPNET user to the administrator list so that he can
create the performance counters.  I've also increased the trust level of the
UODOTNET.DLL assembly.  Any ideas of what else I can change ?

I'm using Framework 2.0.[something]