Here is a live example of how we use it.

MY.PROXYSTATUS = setHTTPDefault("PROXY_NAME",PROXY.NAME) ;* set proxy name
MY.PROXYSTATUS2 = setHTTPDefault("PROXY_PORT",PROXY.PORT);* set proxy port

MY.PAGE = createRequest(MY.URL,"GET",MY.HANDLE) ;* create a page request
MY.PAGE2 = setRequestHeader(MY.HANDLE,MY.HEADER,MY.VALUE) ;* send the request
MY.PAGE3 =
submitRequest(MY.HANDLE,MY.TIMEOUT,MY.POST.DATA,MY.RESPONSE,RAW.WEB.DATA,MY.HTTP_STATUS)
;*get the data

The above is not my code, but it works well. Hope that helps.

Norm