From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:38 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Examples of working ENCRYPT function?

Oh Larry, absolutely.  My test program was just to see if I could get any
results.  On 7.1, yes.  Pre-7.1, no.  So at this point I'm just chalking it
up to IBM putting out a turd in Unidata 6.  Not like the documentation for
this stuff has been the model of accuracy anyway.  I would just prefer that
going forward, Rocket document current and working features, not something
that might come into the product a couple years later.