I am trying to use HS.SCRUB on a distributed file and keep coming up with
the error: "Invalid file type. Program "*HS.SCRUB": Line 2827, Improper data
type."

Is it possible to scrub a distributed file or do I need to do each part file
separately? On restore, this was also the only dictionary that was a folder
instead of just a file, so it's possible that is causing the issue, but I'm
not sure.

I am also just working with a copy of the data so I can also combine the
data back into one file, but I'm not sure if that is possible or how to go
about it if that is an option, or if it would even help.

Thanks for any tips,
Andrew

Andrew E. Tegenkamp
Director, Systems Integration