Hello,

When logging into the uv account, if I run this paragraph:

PA
USERS
ANALYZE.SHM -X

The number of users logged on as reported by USERS is often different than that
which is reported by ANALYZE.SHM -x.    Anyone know if there is a version where
this has been fixed ?    This was apparently reported in 10.0.17  (
http://osdir.com/ml/db.u2.general/2004-05/msg00148.html ) .

We have one client using 10.2.11 on HP-UX and his UODOT.NET web services is at
times getting the 39134 errors (The user limit has been reached on the server
Source)  when not all of his licences have been taken yet.  As reported by
SYSTEM(35).

Just running it a few times I am getting the numbers:

There are currently 1098 users logged on the system.
General System Information:
Login count: 1109

There are currently 1095 users logged on the system.
General System Information:
Login count: 1106

There are currently 1089 users logged on the system.
General System Information:
Login count: 1101

There are currently 1087 users logged on the system.
General System Information:
Login count: 1099