Nice comments.

I have been looking for work and it seems I am only finding resume collectors.

Laurie

--- On Thu, 3/18/10, aelw...@socal.rr.com <aelw...@socal.rr.com> wrote:

From: aelw...@socal.rr.com <aelw...@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [U2] I'm looking for PICK, Universe & Unidata professionals for
nationwide openings...
To: "U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 1:58 PM

I have to agree with Karen here.

As Yoda said "Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future"

Those you eschew today could be your salvation tomorrow.

---- "Bessel wrote:

Wow. Chill. Maybe there are some people who ARE interested in hearing what he
has to say. I don't agree with him harvesting email addresses from the list,
but the rest of your points are a little "over the top".

Karen Bessel
Software Developer
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

972.713.3770 ext: 6227