Wow. You held on to that a long time.
Sorry about losing your briefcase to some lowlife.

As a point of reference, the last official PPG covered R81,
which was renamed without many changes to R83.

R90 was only used by Ian Sandler for his GA version.
I did a CIE Pocket Guide which was closer to R90.

By 1990, the Pick code had forked into Advanced Pick.

And it was that release that I folded all of the previous
Pocket Guides and Pick manuals into EPick.

The good news is that I see notices from Google alerts when
my books pop up on sites like Amazon and Abe Books.

The bad news is that I have seen them listed for upwards
of 300 bucks, but I suspect they can be found for less.

I hope you are able to find a replacement.

Best regards,

Jon Sisk
http://jes.com jes.com

MAJ Programming wrote:

> My briefcase was stolen and in it was one of these small JES Pick Pocket
> Guides.
>
> While I have access to all of the docs I need via the internet, I still
> refer to this for some efforts.
>
> With no distraction, could anyone donate or offer to sell me one of these.
> I don't recall the vintage of the one I had but it wasn't Microdata (or
> another flavor) specific. Probably good old solid R90.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mark Johnson

-----
http://jes.com On-demand 1 on 1 private training for all MultiValue platforms