From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brutzman,
Bill
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 12:39 PM
To: bsout...@fwdco.com; U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] JDBC - ClassPath

I am seeing the error in the NetBeans IDE.  It is curious that when I
take away the double-quotes from "com.ibm.u2.jdbc.UniDriver" in the
Class.forName line   ... the code hints find all and pop-up each of the
discrete text elements of... com... ibm... u2... jdbc...
UniJDBCDriver... class... but then it comes back with "cannot find
symbol"/

In NetBeans, I have both unijdbc.jar and asjava.zip listed in the
"Libraries" folder;  where all of the detailed sub-contents show up ok.

--Bill