From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:41 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] U2 on Windows wierdness

OK. Here's a strange one.

If I type up a program in the text editor, and save it.
Then I copy that file to windows folder, which Universe has access to

If I then copy that file from this folder to SOURCE (from within Universe),
it's all in lower case

What's the deal? How can fix this.

UV is in Reality mode, on a Windows platform.

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division, EDI Administrator
ggal...@wyanokegroup.com
ph:856.848.9005 Ext 220
The Wyanoke Group
http://www.wyanokegroup.com