You can run anything in a virtual machine :)
I run ADDS PC/OS in a virtual machine on mac.
I've run PCVerse under OS/2 in a virtual machine on the mac. (Anyone remember
PCVerse? IBM shipped it on the samples application disk with OS/2 Warp 4).

It looks like the only *native* pick implementations for mac are Cache and QM.