IF you encountered the problem I described below, it could also be corrected in
a 'live' file (vs restoring from backup) using the UniData fileview utility. In
this case the modulo in the file header of the dat001 file would need to be
adjusted to match the current modulo recorded in the file header of the over001
file.

If anyone is interested in the details - if mrparkland wants to provide the
output of the following commands run on a the problem version of the file, I
could provide the repair syntax:

>From the shell in the account directory where the INVOICES file lives:
fileview -p1 INVOICES
fileview -o1 INVOICES

regards,

Wally Terhune
U2 Support Architect
Rocket Software
4700 S. Syracuse Street, Suite 400 ..Denver, CO 80237 ..USA
Tel: +1.720.475.8055
Email: wterh...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com/u2