[ad]
I'm not sure what SQL tools you're talking about but with mv.NET
you can easily call BASIC subroutines from ADO.NET as though they
were Stored Procedures.  So wrap LIST.READU in a program, format
the output the way you want and call it like a sproc.

If you just want this data outside and you're thinking you need
to do it with SQL, that's not correct.  If you can describe the
client-side environment maybe we can provide a more elegant
method of delivering the data.

Any help?

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Nebula R&D sells mv.NET worldwide
and provides related development services
remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com/blog
Visit PickWiki.com! Contribute!
http://Twitter.com/TonyGravagno