I read a post from Charlie thanking Tony for the QSORT tip.  I remember using
something like this a long time ago...

What I am looking for is a way to sort the values of a dynamic array.  Lets
say that attributes 1,2,3 of the variable "A" are all associated.  I want to
sort the values of "A<1>" and ensure the associated values follow...

For example, I want to take this array...
A<1> = 1:@VM:2:@VM:4:@VM:3
A<2> = "INFO1":@VM"INFO2"@VM"INFO4"@VM"INFO3"
A<3> = "MORE.INFO1":@VM"MORE.INFO2"@VM"MORE.INFO4"@VM"MORE.INFO3"

and end up with this array....
A<1> = 1:@VM:2:@VM:3:@VM:4
A<2> = "INFO1":@VM"INFO2"@VM"INFO3"@VM"INFO4"
A<3> = "MORE.INFO1":@VM"MORE.INFO2"@VM"MORE.INFO3"@VM"MORE.INFO4"
 Is there a function out there that does this?  Thanks - Shawn

'We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when
all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.'