Hello,

I ran into an issue when dividing 2 numbers.  I debugged through the first
program and here is the result...
TEST1:  27:      IF LOAD.VALUE THEN
:: S
TEST1:  28:          ANS = TOP.VALUE/BOTTOM.VALUE
::S

::TOP.VALUE/
NUMBER: 0.399999999
:: BOTTOM.VALUE/
NUMBER: 0.006554707
:: ANS/
NUMBER: 61.02484472

I created a little test program to divide the same 2 numbers and I came up with
this...
TEST.DIV:  3: NUM1 = 0.399999999
:: S
TEST.DIV:  4: NUM2 = 0.006554707
:: S
TEST.DIV:  5: PRINT NUM1/NUM2
:: S
61.024848098

As you can see 61.024848098 does not equal 61.02484472?   I have messed around
with the PRESICION statement and I still have not gotten this to work?  Can
someone advise?  Thanks!!!

 'We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when
all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.'