From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Womack, Adrian
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2010 1:59 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] UniJDBC calling UV subroutine: MESSAGE command limitations?

Thanks for that Dan - I was coming to the same conclusion myself.

We already have another phantom that uses MESSAGE, so I knew that wouldn't be a
problem. I was a bit disheartened when I found out i could use PHANTOM either -
that would have been a relatively painless approach.

We do have a number of other phantoms already doing tasks at various intervals,
so adding an extra task to just poll a file would be too much to ask. It's a
pity that I can't use MESSAGE (or PHANTOM) directly.