From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Powell
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 3:02 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Very much OT - AUTO: Haydon Bishop is out of the office
(again)

He really does work for adserve.co.uk.

http://www.adserve.co.uk/about/Profiles/h_bishop.html

On 07/01/2010 02:19 PM, John Hester wrote:
> That's always been my assumption.  People have been complaining about
> his out-of-office list spamming for at least the past 5 years, and
> there's never been any response that I can recall.
>
> Here's an archive of all his list posts going back to 2005:
>
> http://old.nabble.com/user/UserPosts.jtp?user=21546
>
> Every single one is an out-of-office message.
>
> -John

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission is intended only for
use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, or proprietary.  Distribution to anyone other than
the addressee is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
permanently delete this message and any attachments without reading the content
and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.