Thanks, Charlie. I'm surprised so few in this forum either use these products or are willing to talk about them. :-(

Bill

Charlie Noah said the following on 8/2/2010 4:09 PM:
Bill,

We're just getting into MV.NET with Jbase, using one pad PC running a shop bay scheduling system. We are finding it very expensive, difficult to work with and a resource HOG. One session took as much bandwidth as the entire store it's being used at normally takes - one of our bigger stores, so that's considerable. I'm not really involved with it, thank God, but I'm seeing the fallout. I don't know anything about U2.NET.

Regards,
Charlie Noah
Inland Truck Parts Company