From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Augusto Alonso
Sent: Friday, 13 August 2010 7:17 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Impossible to handle big files (over 2 Gb) with Universe
onPowerPC

Hi David.
The problem is that our App needs a File definition that way:

BIGFILE_1
1: F
2: D_BIGFILE_1
3: I_BIGFILE/INDEX.001

So that, if we distribute BIGFILE, then the indexes will be distributed as
well.
And we loose the single definition for INDEX.001, because we will have
several INDEX.001

Regards
--
Augusto Alonso Alonso
Director de Sistemas

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.