Hi Chris:

[ad]
Within our XLr8Installer, part of our complete Eclipse plug-ins for U2
environment, you can build a install script through our XLr8Installer
plug-in for Java.  We use this tool all of the time to automate our
installations.  In fact we can go from Universe to Unidata, or Unidata to
Universe, or Universe to Universe, or Unidata to Unidata.  We you special
technology built in to UniObjects so our copies are very fast.   We can copy
the source code from any destination to a your target machine compile and
catalog the programs.

Just to give you an idea. It took us 6 to 8 hours to install our payroll
system via the internet:  create files, copy dictionaries. compile
dictionaries, create indexes, copy data, copy programs, compile programs and
catalog programs.  With the current version of the XLr8Installer we can do
it 7 minutes.

If you have downloaded our tools you can go to Help/U2logic's XLr8
Tools/XLr8Installer for complete documentation on the tool.  You will only
spend nothing to try it and $99 to keep using it.
[/ad]

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html