The U2UG Better and Better Committee receives enhancement requests from the
U2 community and attempts to triage them - discarding some because
equivalent (occasionally obscure) functionality exists, augmenting some by
working with the submitter to clarify and develop a compelling business
case, and forwarding some gems directly to Rocket.  The problem we have
today is that some of the requests are real edge cases dealing with
interaction with other technologies and development environments.  If you're
a guru's guru and think you can be the alpha geek on some compelling
conference calls, please swagger forward (i.e. email me at
u...@rossmorrissey.com).

Curious about Better and Better?   Log in to http://www.u2ug.org to learn
more.