From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: 22 August 2010 16:29
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Another undocumented Uniobjects error

Did some testing today to see if Uniobjects could still read data when the
database is paused.  Negative.  In attempting to connect to Unidata via
Uniobjects an error 39207 is returned.  This error is of course not
documented in the Uniobjects documentation.

Is there a comprehensive list of UO error codes... anywhere?  An error is an
error is an error, I understand that, but I would sure like to understand
all the ways this thing can fall down.

-Kevin
http://www.PrecisOnline.com