From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jacques G.
Sent: 24 August 2010 17:21
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] adding UO.NET section to web.config

Hello,

I use:

    <configSections>
        <sectionGroup name="UO.NET">
            <section name="General"
type="System.Configuration.DictionarySectionHandler"/>
            <section name="ConnectionPooling"
type="System.Configuration.DictionarySectionHandler"/>
        </sectionGroup>
    </configSections>
    <UO.NET>
        <General>
            <add key="SocketTimeOut" value="30000"/>
        </General>
        <ConnectionPooling>
            <add key="ConnectionPoolingOn" value="0"/>
            <add key="MinimumPoolSize" value="10"/>
            <add key="MaximumPoolSize" value="10"/>
            <add key="IdleRemoveThreshold" value="300000"/>
            <add key="IdleRemoveExecInterval" value="300000"/>
            <add key="OpenSessionTimeOut" value="30000"/>
        </ConnectionPooling>
    </UO.NET>