From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Friday, 3 September 2010 5:00 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] running ftp from UV (Windows)

Using curl is fine, as I can put the usrname/passwd in the command line and not
embedded
   in the batch file.

But I'm guessing there isn't anyway to load the input stack like you can with
unix.
I'm guessing it's been so long since i've used DOS and batch files, I will need
to brush up on
automating tasks with batch files.

Thanks for the code reference, that was helpful.

George

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division