This may be old news to most folks, but we have found that if a user navigates
through a GUI SB+ screen and uses their mouse to click on an input, none of the
logic tied to the prior inputs are run.  This includes being able to skip right
past mandatory fields.

For example, a screen has 5 required inputs followed by 5 non-required inputs.
If the user is in input 2 and uses their mouse to click into input 8, SB allows
this to happen and the required fields and any associated logic tied to inputs
2 through 7 are ignored.

This appears to be a huge SB bug.  Sure we could fix it for a specific screen,
but that does nothing for the hundreds (or thousands) of other screens.

Does anyone have a realistic solution to this condition?

John Israel
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Dayton Superior Corporation
1125 Byers Road