I've got a client running unidata 7.2.3 on Windows 2003.
In short, they're trying to swap to a new Domain Controller, but everytime they do this Unidata logins fail.

They keep telling me that Unidata must have some internal configuration re: which DC to contact. I claim no, it's just using the underlying OS to authenticate the users and I think they haven't got the server configured correctly.

Can anyone confirm this or indicate where I'm wrong... Many of you know I'm a *nix guy so I surely don't have the definitive answer for this.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Manager of ERP Systems

"Dad, one [dollar bills] are good but tens are way better."
                          Catherine Butera