From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Chambers, Gary
Sent: Thursday, 2 December 2010 7:27 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UVODBC Connection Problem

Bill,

In my example 'uvdbsizes' is the account. Now that you mentioned it I did give
passing thought to put that account name in caps on the notion it may be
expected. I will try that.

The file in the account I am going after is UV.DB.SIZES and contains some
10,000 odd records which are not necessarily complex but the file is dynamic,
which I neglected to include in previous detail. So, I could try a different
and trimmed down non-dynamic file.

Thank you for the comments from Gary Smith. I have plenty of new things to try
and I do hope to be claiming victory soon.

Gary Chambers

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.