From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Garry Smith
Sent: Wednesday, 19 January 2011 11:55 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] LIST.READU - RELEASE (done)

I guess the command RELEASE clears the UV lock table....

---------------------------------------

So great -- LIST.READU shows you some information ...  but how do you
clear these locks
Active Record Locks:

Device.... Inode....  Netnode Userno  Lmode   Pid Login Id
Item-ID.............
   2621441     32810        0     50       4 RU                S1970666

   2621441     32810        0     48     30 RU                S1970676

   2621441     32810        0  44885   31 RU                S1970557
<=====  PID ???? kill what ?? clear ??
   2621441    786619        0  36393  31 RU                448659~VG.6

   2621441     32810        0     82     32 RU                S1970438

When I try to kill 44885 as reported by Userno Unix says no such user.

clear.locks only looks at your current login session. Any suggestions ?

UV 9.6 and Aix 5.2

Garry L. Smith

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.