When I've seen  a large Userno like that in LIST.READU, it's a PHANTOM holding
the lock.

Robert F. Porter, MCSE, CCNA, ZCE
Lead Sr. Programmer / Analyst
Laboratory Information Services
Ochsner Health System

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

>>> Norman Bauer <normanba...@gmail.com> 1/18/2011 8:10 PM >>>
Sorry let me just elaborate a little on that last message. We are a
small company so this might not be applicable to you. The one or two
times a year where I get someone calling me about a lock I do a LISTU
to see who it is and then call them and ask them to hurry it along
because someone else is needing that record. When I can't get in touch
with them then it almost always is someone who opened a record then
left for lunch or got pulled into a meeting, so i just log them off.