From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of fft2...@aol.com
Sent: 08 February 2011 17:06
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] RPL was Pick History et al

In a message dated 2/8/2011 6:02:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com writes:

> In the late 80s I worked with Ultimate Pick on a VAX, running software
> from SMI.  That system used RPL as its native programming language.  This
> was the Ultimate PICK that ran on an add-in board.

You are the first person I've encountered who ran Pick on top of VMS on the
VAX.  I am the only person I've met who run it on the MicroVAX.

I added that to my article here

http://knol.google.com/k/will-johnson/the-ultimate-corp-aka-ultimate-compute
r/4hmquk6fx4gu/703#view