From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Jackson
Sent: Thursday, 17 February 2011 1:28 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniSubroutineException: Unknown Error [30102] Occurred

I am new to the U2 java api.  I am trying to make a subroutine call but
get the following Exception.  It is not in the documentation and I have
not had a lot of luck tracking it down.  I am able to make a simple query
so not sure if there is some configuration or something I am not aware of
which is causing the error.

Version Number :4.1.3
Max Open Files :32
Account Path :/mypath
Locking Strategy :0
Release Strategy :12
Calling S.XTMS.TEST.LOOKUP...
[IBM U2][UniObjects for Java][UniSubroutine Exception][ErrorCode:
30102]Unknown Error [30102]  Occurred
asjava.uniobjects.UniSubroutineException: Unknown Error [30102]  Occurred
    at asjava.uniobjects.UniSubroutine.call(UniSubroutine.java:150)

Any help would be much appreciated.

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.